Saturday 8 December 2007

Pics from this week


This week I took some family portraits for a lovely couple who's wedding I shot at the end of last year - a romantic candlelit winter wedding in a village just outside Lewes. One of the many nice things about photographing weddings is to be invited back to capture the family as it grows. As we get closer to Christmas I am getting more and more last minute requests for portraits that will be given as gifts - it may seem early but booking now for November 2008 isn't a bad idea!

I'm also trying to get back into the habit of having a camera with me everywhere I go - there's always something to take a photograph of. I came across these cones on a bench outside a church in Lewes earlier in the week - the flat light of a rainy winter day was still strong enough to show the varying textures, which is always nice.

No comments: